Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saving Money and Financial Help

I usually don't like to talk about personal things like what to do with money and I still won't. However, I would like to tell everyone about a unique blog that I came across. With your stimulus checks coming in, you might get some good ideas from this blog on how to use or save your money.

The name of the site is Get Rich Slowly. Evidently, this blog has been here for about three years. The individual who developed it was 35,000 dollars in debt three years ago. Now he is debt free. Along the way though he has had many ups and downs. the experiences that he relates is very interestin. You may want to check it out.

He also has a blog that refers to ING Direct. I took the time and checked it out. I was impressed with their savings plan. For those of you interested in savings, checkout their "Orange Account".

I know that the government wants us to spend the money. However, the way things are going with the economy, Maybe putting at least some away ism't a bad idea.

No comments: