Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Adventures

Growing up, I loved Saturdays. No school and a fun day of activities. Even in my Senior years, I find Saturday to be exciting. Especially, when it doesn't rain. With many different things to do, it is sometimes hard to make up my mind. Let's see. I could go biking, hiking, shopping, work in the yard, cook on my deck, go out to eat, take my grandsons to the park, Spring Clean the house, take in a ball game and the list goes on.

I like to break up my day and do something during each time of the day. Chores in the morning, something in the afternoon and something in the evening. I try to keep the chores to a minimum. Saturday is too special to be wasted on work.

Movie Time? There are some good movies this weekend. Of course "Thor" is out but, there has been a lot of good comments about the chick flick "Something Borrowed." "Jumping the Broom" is also good. In the weeks to come, there will lots more good flicks coming out.

Anyway, enjoy the day.

No comments: