Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trivia



I love to play trivia with my friends. We travel to local communities and participate. I have discovered several things about playing this fun game. Feel free to add in the comment section.






1. I eat too much. Some of my teammates have joined Weight Watchers. I can't begin to imagine how participating at this game is so tempting for them.



2. I hate it when people use cellphones after they have been told to turn them off.



3. The good door prizes are gone before my number gets called.



4. People won't shut up, when it is time to start.



5. Tables are too close. People can steal our answers.



6. My teammates that can't hear. They yell,"What did you say?"



7. Too long between questions.



8. One bowl restrooms.



9. People that ask," Are you donating your winnings back?"



10. People that argue about the correct answer.

No comments: